Boulder Boats is now accepting resumes for an experienced Marine Mechanic to join our high-volume dealership in Henderson, Nevada.
This is a full-time year-round position. Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong mechanical and technical abilities, attention to detail, must be highly organized, Good communication skills and be a team player. We are a dealer for Malibu, Axis, Cobalt, Premier, Volvo, Indmar, PCM and Yamaha outboards. In conjunction with new boats, we are one of the largest used boat dealers in the country. Therefore, a Marine Mechanic with senior level experience servicing a variety of different boats and powertrains is required.
We are looking for a General Manager in Visalia, California to ensure the profitability of the dealership by overseeing the various departments which include variable operations (sales & financing), fixed operations (service & parts), and the business office (accounting & administration). Duties of the general manager include, but certainly not limited to, planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and solid business practices.
General managers should have at least two years of dealership sales and five years in a supervisory position. Experience in other dealership departments is a plus. They must have strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements and manage a large, diverse staff.
General managers also must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendors. Boaters and boating enthusiasts are preferred but not required.
A high school diploma or the equivalent is required and a college degree in business administration is preferred.
Boulder Boats is hiring an experienced Controller to oversee its accounting operations in three marine dealership locations. We will hire the right candidate who is living in one of our surrounding dealership locations in Visalia, CA, Henderson, NV and Mesa, AZ.
The candidate will have experience controlling a marine (preferable) or auto dealership accounting operations, including all of the tasks required to complete accurately and efficiently the month end financial statements. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must. Positive attitude and the ability to work well with the team is required.
Experienced with dealership accounting software is helpful but not a requirement – we would much rather teach the right person the new software. There will be top compensation package for the right candidate. QuickBooks Knowledge is a must.
The Controller has the following primary responsibilities:
- Prepare a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and manufacturer requirements.
- Ensure that all manufacturer accounts including warranty claims, rebates, interest, parts inventory and co-op advertising accounts are current and accurate.
- Interpret the financial statement and the daily operating control (DOC) regularly and informs dealer of developing trends.
- Participate in the preparation of short- and long-term financial forecasts for the dealership.
- Review the general ledger and scheduled accounts. Notes any unusual entries and investigate. Review the reconciliation of GL accounts with outside sources to ensure proper bank reconciliation, reserve accounts, factory payable, and floor plan payable.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable government financial regulations, including filing and/or maintaining of required forms, payroll taxes, and deposits, income taxes, retirement plan records, etc.
- Ensure all dealership licenses and permits are kept up to date.
- Oversee HR and payroll activities and help ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Experience in Flooring Line reconciliations.
Requirements include a degree in Accounting or related discipline with five years or more related experience and/or training; strong leadership and accounting skills, knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), high character, strong work ethic, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work flexible hours as needed to get the job done.
A high school diploma or the equivalent is required and a college degree in Accounting is preferred.